At FTMK, we see information technology as a powerful vehicle for social good. Through our innovative IT research, we bring together people and advanced technology in the pursuit of a smarter digital future.
From complex data analytics to building cities of the future, our strengths lie in our multidisciplinary approach to developing people-centred technologies that improve and advance modern science, industry and society.
Our research group:
- BIOCORE | Biomedical and Engineering
- CIT LAB | Computational Intelligence and Technologies
- HCC-ISL | Human Centered Computing and Information Systems Lab
- INFORSNET | Information Security Forensics and Computer Networking
- IS3 | Innovative Software System & Services
- OPTIMASS | Optimization Modelling Analytic and Simulation
- PET | Pervasive Computing & Educational Technology