A bachelor’s degree course in Computer Science, B.Sc.(Computer Networking) (Honours) is aimed to produce highly knowledgeable and skillful graduates in the field of information technology and communication. Graduates are competent in advanced specialized knowledge and skill in analyzing, developing, installing, administrating, servicing, and controlling the networking system and communication.
The graduates can be employed in the government and private sectors as well as undertaking business ventures of their own. The positions suitable for the graduates including Information System Executive, System Analyst, Computer Security Executive, Network Project Administrator, Network Programmer and Network Engineer. Graduates are also have the opportunity to continue their studies in master and PhD level.
The aim of FTMK bachelor’s degree program is to produce students with the following characteristics:
- Able to apply knowledge of computer science and information technology.
- Able to analyze, design and develop ICT applications.
- Able to analyze, create, assemble, configure, implement, manage, maintain and administer network infrastructure and security.
- Able to develop advanced computer network applications.
- Able to obtain recognition from professional bodies.
- Able to resolve problems in creative way and able to communicate effectively.
- Able to contribute individually or in team in various disciplines and domains.
- Able to lead with ethics and have Entrepreneurship skills.
- Able to perform continuous self-learning to obtain knowledge and skills.