Our Bachelor’s Degree program in Computer Science, specializing in Computer Networks and awarded with Honors, is meticulously crafted to nurture adept professionals in the ever-evolving realm of information and communication technology. With a robust curriculum designed to impart in-depth knowledge and hands-on skills, graduates of this program are not only well-versed in analyzing, developing, installing, administering, servicing, and controlling network and communication systems but are also adept at staying ahead in a technology-driven world. By emphasizing practical applications, theoretical understanding, and innovative problem-solving, we empower our students to meet industry demands and become leaders in the field. Join us on this transformative educational journey and prepare yourself for a rewarding career at the forefront of technological innovation.
Graduates can work in the government and private sectors as well as run their own businesses. Suitable positions for graduates include Information Systems Executive, System Analyst, Computer Security Executive, Network Project Administrator, Network Programmer and Network Engineer. Graduates also have the opportunity to pursue graduate and PhD studies.
The goal of the FTMK undergraduate program is to produce students with the following characteristics:
- Able to apply computer science and information technology knowledge.
- Able to analyze, design and develop ICT applications.
- Able to analyze, create, install, organize, execute, manage, maintain and administer network infrastructure and security.
- Able to develop advanced computer network applications.
- Can get recognition from a professional body.
- Able to solve problems creatively and communicate effectively.
- Can contribute individually or in teams across multiple disciplines and domains.
- Can lead ethically and have Entrepreneurial skills.
- Able to practice self-directed learning to gain knowledge and skills.